Bac Ha market is very well known in the area for its color painted to local hill tribe people. There are Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dzao, Tay and Nung…They all gather to the market to sell their homemade products such as corn wine, handicraft… as well as an interesting animal.
After that, start trekking for 12 kms with our guide through the most beautiful valley in Sa Pa, named Muong Hoa. Enjoy breathking landscape of hight mountains, deep valleys, rice paddies on terraces… In this day, visit some villages of Black H’Mong and Dzay ethnic people at Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area.
Over night at the hotel.
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them…
5.00 pm, our van will take you come to the restaurant in Lao Cai for dinner before check in the night train to Ha Noi.
End of trip on arrival in Hanoi rail station.
- Return overnight train basing on first class 4 bed shared cabin with A/C
- Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
- Accommodation: 1 night at hotel
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary.
- Entrance fee, tax and services charge.
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
- Drinks and Personal expenses.