20: 00 pm - Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi railway station for boarding the Express Train to Laocai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper wooden cabin. (4 pax/cabin or 2 pax/cabin on request).
Day 2 : Laocai - Catcat - SinChai ( 5 hours trekking, 12 km, 2 villages ) ( B/L/D )
6 : 00 am - Arrive at Laocai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Transfer to the restaurant for breakfast. Relax until 9.00am start trekking around 12 km to visit two villages of the Black H'mong (Catcat and SinChai). Enjoy a picnic lunch by a waterfall and see the hydroelectric power station established by the French. Walk from Catcat back to Sapa at around 4pm. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Sapa
Day 3 : Sapa - Giang TaChai - Sapa ( 6 hours trekking, 17 km, 3 villages ) (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Muong Hoa valley to visit two villages of the H'mong and the Dzay. Picnic lunch en route or with a local family. Visit the Red Dzao in GiangTaChai village, stopping off to see a picturesque waterfall and suspension bridge. Walk up to the road and take the jeep back to Sapa. Dinner at a local restaurant. Transfer to Laocai train station for boarding the Express to Hanoi (20:15 - 5:00). End of services.
Tour price includes :
- Pick ups, transfer & sightseeing as per program by A/c Russian jeep or minivan
- Full meals as per the tour program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- English/French-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation at the hotel (Home stay can be arranged on request)
- Train tickets: Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning)
Tour price excludes :
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen..