SaPa - Bac Ha Market 3 days 4 nights ( 2 night on train + 2 nights at hotel)
On your arrival, having breakfast. At your leisure after a night train journey from Hanoi.
The Vietnamese food lunch will be served fou you at restaurant around noon.
2.00PM: Start trekking to Sin Chai – Cat Cat villages to enjoy the breathtaking waterfall, visit Black H’Mong minority village. Here we have the opportunity to share cultural experiences with families that live in the area.
Over night at the hotel.
Have diner and over night at hotel
8.00AM the tour guide and the bus pick you up to go to Bac Ha market with group. Visiting this market, you will have opportunities to meet the local people from the remotest villages in their best traditional custumes. They belong 2 tribal groups such as: Flower H’Mong, Black Dzao, Tay and Phu La. Come down here every Sunday, they bring many things to the market to exchange or sale as pigs, chickens, horses, water buffalos…..
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them…
5.00 pm, our van will take you come back the restaurant in Lao Cai for dinner before check in the night train to Ha Noi.
End of trip on arrival in Hanoi rail station
- Return overnight train basing on first class 4 bed shared cabin with A/C
- Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa and back in shared mini bus with air-con
- Accommodation: 2 nights at hotel.
- All meals as mentioned on above itinerary.
- Entrance fee, tax and services charge.
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary.
- Drinks and Personal expenses.